Customer Service Centre
Customer Care Map
Directory Enquiry Services
Interactive Voice Response System
In Case of Difficulties or Suggestions to this site :
Fault Repair Service
Complaint Booking Service (XXX 2198)
Booking of complaints in respect of faulty telephone lines is now automated using IVRS where the exchange code followed by 2198 is to be dialled for recording the complaint. Docket number will be communicated by the IVRS system after registering the complaint.
Fault Repair Service (FRS)
This is an automated complaint booking system. The paperless system through computers for fault booking and fault rectification has been introduced in 48 telephone wire centres of MTNL. Mumbai and the remaining exchanges will be progressively covered.
Registration of complaints is acknowledged by furnishing the docket number and the faulty line is immediately tested. The clearence of faults is also monitored through computer terminals.
The salient features of FRS are :
- Automated testing telephone lines.
- Acceptance of clearance report from the lineman.
- Clearance of complaint after confirmation from the subscriber .
AUTO COM FACILITY '1661'
With this facility, MTNL can now fax a form at the customer's request With autocom, any subscriber wishing to receive the following forms can do so by sending the request with their fax machine. The relevant form will then be faxed to them.
The list of application forms made avaliable by faxing 1661 are:
- Shifting of telephone/telex connection within the city.
- Shifting of telephone to other cities.
- Transfer of telephone/change of name.
- Safe custody of telephone.
- Resetting of STD/ISD dynamic lock
- Provision of Phone Plus facilities.
Copyright © 1999, Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited. All Rights Reserved
Site Developed and Maintained by webmasters at http://www.indiamart.com