|SERVICES WE OFFER|
Free Phone Service
Phone Plus Facility
National Trunk Services
Int. Trunk Services
In Case of Difficulties or Suggestions to this site :
FREE PHONE SERVICE
The service in brief
This service allows the users to make calls to a freephone number for which the called party has agreed to pay for the complete cost of the call. Free phone service is an access code based service. Code '1800' is used for accessing this service and all free phone calls are preceded by the access code followed by a logical number.
Features and Facilities
- Reverse charging : The service provides for called party charging (reverse charging) i.e. caller can call the FPH number free of charge.
- Call Forwarding : The service has the facility of re-routing the incoming calls to an alternate number if FPH subscriber's line is busy or no answer.
- Time dependent routing : The service also provides time dependent routing which enables the FPH subscriber with one FPH number to have several telephone installations in the network and specify flexible routing or different call treatments depending upon time, day, date and holiday.
- Origin dependent routing : It also provides location dependent routing whereby FPH subscribers can have several installations (or several directory numbers) and can specify flexible routing depending upon the area of origination of incoming calls.
- This facility is available from all the MTNL/BSNL networks available all over India.
The user can make a free phone call using the following dialling procedure
Dialling Plan : 1800 22YYYY
Access Code : 1800
Freephone No : YYYY (4 Digits)
Whom to Apply
D.E.( PR ) : 2209 4045
P. R. O.( LC ) : 2207 2690
Office of General Manager( LC ),
MTNL Mumbai, Tele. Bldg., Gr. Floor,
Charanjit Rai Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400 001
For technical details, dial UAN No. : 1901-22-6789/SDE(IN) on 24327002/24382486
For complaints dial Toll Free No. : 1800221500
For general informations contact No. : 22007000
Copyright © 1999,
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited. All Rights Reserved